Surf and Yoga Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Yoga Lessons in a studio with small reduced groups of maximum 7 people.
Yoga for surfers
Yoga is commonly known for its multiple benefits, it combines the advantages for your body and mind. More and more surfers decide to adapt this practice into their everyday lives. How does Yoga contribute to surfing? Yoga brings awareness and focus, which is very important for surfers. It affects your entire system:
- clears your mind,
- keeps your balance,
- helps with anxiety,
- let go of stress, so that you can stay calm and clear
All these will contribute to your better performance. Moreover, Yoga also helps to prevent from injuries as it strengthens your muscles, helps to achieve better flexibility and coordination, gives more confidence and energy in the water.
Yoga Body & Mind
Yoga is the perfect supplement to surfing.
It strengthens your mind and body.
- to improve your sense of balance
- stretches your muscles
- brings deep relaxation
Combination of surf lessons and yoga sessions will help you improve your balance on a surf board.
Yoga in Surf Gran Canaria
Surf Gran Canaria offers you the option to book Yoga lessons 7 times per week. Depending on the pack that you choose some are including more lessons, and some less lessons.
- The Yoga lessons are normally offered only from Monday – Friday (our teachers need to rest on the weekends!)
- They are happening usually before the Surf lessons at the morning 5 times a week and 2 times a week during the afternoon. In total 7 yoga lessons are offered from Monday – Friday.
- There is no fixed time when the Yoga lesson starts but usually it’s between 8:00 am or 09:00 am.
- The starting time of the yoga lessons are changing depending on the week and depending on the season. We always plan it the week before your arrival according to the group need. So just contact us 7 days before your arrival if you want to know the time when they start.
- The duration of the Yoga lesson it’s between 60 and 90 minutes. There is nothing fixed and we don’t like to take care of the time while practicing.
- The Yoga lessons take place at our small yoga studio with a maximum capacity for 6 people (so we guarantee full attention to each person). Sometimes they can happen Yoga lessons outdoors which will depend on the day and on the teacher’s feeling.
Balance your mind and body. Feel calm, confident and full of energy. Our certified yoga teachers will help you reach all this!