3 Surf Levels
No matter what your experience with surfing is, our will approach you individually!
- Beginners: Learn to do the first steps, body positioning, stand up and the most important thing: have fun!
- Intermediate: You have basic experience already? We help you to read the ocean, start turning, teach you how to duck dive.
- Advanced: Are you aiming at perfection? Our professional Surf Instructors will assist you in pushing yourself to an even higher level.
> Choose Personalized lessons for begginers or Surf Trip around the island for intermediate/advanced levels.
Surf Trip Gran Canaria for Advanced
Surf Gran Canaria offers you surfing at island’s best surf spots, we know the coast, waves, tides… Bring your own surfboard or we help you to rent the best surf board. Our team will make sure you get the best waves according to your skills. Surf coaching is more than just surf. We will make sure you get the idea of what surfing is really about!
Welcome to surfer’s paradise on Gran Canaria!
- The island of Gran Canaria offers exceptional conditions for surfing throughout the whole year. There are 40 surf spots just in the city of Las Palmas and more than 100 waves on the island!
- Even between October and January the average temperature is 23ºC and during the summer months, the temperature goes up to 28ºC!
- The perfect waves for beginners and pro’s are available all year round!
- Gran Canaria is more than just a surfer’s paradise, it offers astonishing landscapes, beautiful beaches, hiking pathways, cultural traditions and wide variety of other attractions. We bring you with a Day Trip to all the local secret spots to enjoy the local culture